God's hand upon my life

 I love these verses from Psalm 139 in The Passion Translation

You know all the words I'm about to speak
Before I even start a sentence
You know every step I will take before my journey even begins
You've gone into my future to prepare the way
And in kindness You follow behind me
to spare me from the harm of my past
With Your hand of love upon my life
You impart a Father's blessing to me

He goes ahead of us preparing our future if we choose to walk the way He opens up before us
But ....... more than that He wants to heal us from the hurts in the past so that they no longer influence our lives and hold us back so that we can live in a freedom that Jesus won for us on the cross. Free to outwork all the purposes God has for us in the establishing of His Kingdom.
And with His hand of love upon our life He wants to impart a Father's blessing to us - not in wealth or possessions like the world would expect but in the riches of His Kingdom - faith, love, hope, mercy, compassion, peace
The man of the world counts his money to see how wealthy he is
But men of the kingdom count the things of the Kingdom to see their eternal wealth
Let's take time to look at our own lives, regularly, and count the wealth

Comments