I'm back

 After a long break I feel motivated to continue posting on my blog

So look out for new posts and feel free to comment or give feedback

And for the moment I'm considering - what is the reality of Kingdom?

What does God's Kingdom actually look like on earth?

How is it evident or manifest in our times if it's not a physical 

or tangible thing that we can see?

In Luke 17:21 Jesus told the people that - the Kingdom is within you.

So what does that look like?

If it is not seen visibly then it is recognised by what is within us -

Our personality, our actions, our character and our reaction to others.

Is my desire for myself and for life to be good for me?

Is my desire to bring others into a better place, to see them brought into freedom

and for chains of bondage in their lives to be broken?

Is my desire to see God's purposes to be outworked and to be available

for however He wants to use me?

In Luke 1:38 when God spoke to Mary she said

I am the Lord's servant, let it be to me affording to your word.

Is that my response when God requires something of me

Is that many response when God's request changes what I had planned to do.

I want to explore a greater understanding of being kingdom in this world.




Comments