I Believe

 An extra article interrupting the flow of "people's responses" but I feel it is needed at this time


I believe …………. 

I have been sent from heaven to do a work here…..

before eventually returning to heaven

So ….

I need to keep in regular contact with home base

I need to refer back to the Head for …..

mission; assignments; on-going instructions

wisdom & knowledge in situations

and for relationship & spiritual sustenance

I’m on a mission from elsewhere &

need to keep in contact with HQ

Because one day I will be back there and I will be asked

Did you complete the assignment

Jesus completed His assignment on the cross

He knew what He had come for

Do I regularly know the things God had assigned to me?

Am I faithful in outworking them?

Or am I too busy with my own projects?

Or ......during this time of a pandemic and lock downs

Am I just waiting it out, with little focus, little purpose in my days?

God is not waiting it out, God has purpose for each of us during this time

Don't waste the time, don't miss what God wants to do with you and through you.


Comments