What is God doing in my life?

Sometimes we are not sure what God is doing in us right now
But......  ask yourself the question
What am I most challenged by at the moment?
What am I struggling with?
What are the issues of the moment?
I would suggest that is where God is wanting to bring change
It may be anxiety, stress, tired, finances, health, relationships
Being critical or judgmental, anger, unforgiveness, materialism,
Dry times or addictions in many forms
But having identified where you feel challenged
Ask God - what is He wanting to do in that issue to shape me
To make me more like Jesus
To bring me freedom
For some things we need to embrace it, not fight it
For other things we need to turn away from it and be different
And for others
we need a release from the stronghold that binds us
Know your challenge
Know what God wants to do
Then yield or surrender to Him



Comments