Non-verbal Communication

I am inspired by the idea of communication without words
As it says in Psalm 19
The skies and the heavens speak of the glory of God
But ............. they speak without a word or a sound
Their voice is silent
Yet their message has gone out to all the earth
And I came across another communication without words
In Psalm 38 of the Passion translation it says
Lord You know all my desires and deepest longings
My tears are liquid words
And You can read them all
That really stirred something deep with in me 
And gave me a hunger for more
How much do we communicate - good or bad
To friends, to neighbours, in the workplace 
Without saying a word
And yet .......... we have communicated
Will it be the life of God they receive from us
Or is it something other?
But consciously look and consider ways and mediums of communication
Without words
And touch a deeper creative side of God's nature



Comments