Freedom to Live


So …how do you get release and freedom

from those things that bind you up?

Counselling? Prayer Ministry? Fasting?

Well … I have experienced something different

in God’s grace and diversity

My freedom came … through a sports massage!!

12yrs ago God’s word to me was ……

Relax and Enjoy Life !!

I carried it for 12yrs and sort to live it

but never made much progress

until … I needed a sports massage to relieve tension

in my shoulders, neck and  back

The release of that tension … gained over many years

has left me in a new place of freedom

able to live the reality of ……relax and enjoy life

A physio was God’s tool to make that word a reality!!

So why didn’t God mention massage 12yrs ago?

Because I wouldn’t have heard it

It wasn’t what I did

But …… He got me there … I feel the release

Altho I’m sure there are further depths to go in relaxing

The journey has begun – I’m chilled out

Comments