Can you smell the colour 9

It’s not rational; it’s not reasonable
And it doesn’t make sense
But ……Can you smell the colour 9?
It’s out there beyond our understanding
But as it stirs my spirit
As it causes me to cry out “Yes!”
If He wants me to, then I believe I will
smell the colour 9 ~ for all things are possible with God.
And as I say “Yes” to that statement,
I believe I open myself up to hear
whatever God would want to speak to me.
I don’t have to understand it with my mind
It doesn’t have to make sense to me today
But I want to connect with God’s wisdom;
God’s knowledge; and God’s understanding
I want to catch the wisdom of God in my spirit
Not to reduce it to the confines of my mind
But to break out from the mind of man
And to explore things I haven’t even contemplated
Things I never knew even existed
For God’s thoughts are far out thereAnd that’s where I want to be

Comments