mould each day

Mould each day into the truth of God

is a phrase that was given to me in a certain prophecy
but has life & truth for me beyond that specific prophecy

As a result of it's prompting I find it helpful to consider each morning
this is a new day - shape it; mould it;
in your mind & in your thinking
align it with the truths from God
Truths that declare - God is good
He has things assigned for me today - some I am aware of
some I don't yet know - so I need an ear tuned to His voice
This is a day to experience His abundant life
His hand of favour upon me
in whatever form His favour takes -
don't try to presume what His favour means
allow Him to show what His favour means
Seek to experience His salvation in tricky situations
To know His wisdom when necessary
and to live from kingdom values

So I seek to take each day as it arrives
to mould it; warm it; soften it
Put an impression on it - that is the mark of God
to press His seal into it and step out
with hope & expectation

Comments