A Time for Restoration

Word received on 30th April 2006
Go steadily, go quietly, step-by-step in the ways I open for you.
Seeking, serving, ministering grace & mercy to the lost & afflicted
Lift up, strengthen & encourage those who have been crushed & knocked down
Bring them to My presence where they can find life & hope once again
For a smoking flax I will not quench, a bruised reed I will not break
I bring healing & wholeness, release for the captives & sight for the blind
This is a time of revival
To revive those who are broken & crushed by the establishment
And release them into the freedom of the kingdom
Bringing them to the feasting at My table where they will feed from the ‘Bread of Life’
Drink from the ‘Fountain of Life’ and rediscover the ‘Light’
To break into the darkness that had overshadowed them in their time of estrangement
Their hope will be renewed
But now their hope will be in the Lord & nothing else
And you will be a shepherd that leads them to the good places to eat
That removes the ticks and pours healing oil into the open wounds
Hear the cry of the lost & know that I am returning them to the fold
To find the security & rest they have lost in the barren years
Bringing them out of the desert, from the dry & barren places
Back to the garden of delight, to the well-watered garden whose waters never fail
To a place of rest & peace, where their souls will be restored
Where they will know again the voice of the Shepherd and where, in time,
They will break forth & release the full potential of all that I have placed within them
And a sound will break forth that hasn’t been heard before, the true sound of worship
The beautiful notes of worship coming forth in the lives of My people
Worship that calls forth ….. the glory of the King


Comments